Igor Alexandrovich Usoltsev
General Director of Elga-Stroy LLC
- Born in 1970 in the city of Karaganda in Kazakhstan.
- Graduated from the Karaganda Polytechnic Institute (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sub-department of Welding Equipment and Technology).
- In 2001 - graduated from the Khabarovsk State Technical University with a degree in Bridges and Tunnels.
- In 1998-2016 - worked in Bamtonnelstroy JSC group of companies, began his career as a drift miner and subsequently was promoted to chief engineer at Tonnelny Otryad No. 12 - Bamtonnestroy LLC, held the position of General Director of BTS-Gidrostroy LLC.
- In 2016-2021 - held the position of General Director of Association “Engeocom” JSC.
- Since 2021 - held the position of General Director of Elga-Stroy LLC.
- Gained departmental awards of Russian Railways:
- Honored Builder of the Russian Federation;
- Member of the Tunnel Association of Russia.