Avdolyan Albert

Chair of the Board of Directors
  • Primary shareholder of the Elga Coal Project
  • He was born in 1970 in the Krasnoarmeisky district of the Krasnodar Krai
  • In May 2013, he established the Novy Dom Charitable Foundation for Aid to Disabled Children, Orphans and the Seriously Ill
  • In 2018, invested in the restoration of production facilities at OJSC Hydrometallurgical Plant
  • In 2019, his A-Property structure became the owner of the Yakutsk Fuel and Energy Company (YATEK)
  • At the beginning of 2020, he completed an acquisition of 51% of the shares of Elgaugol Ltd, and Mechel-Trans-Vostok LLC from Mechel PAO; he also received an option to buy out the remaining 49% from Gazprombank, which is planned to be exercised by the end of 2020
  • 2020 - official opening of the educational complex "Point of the Future" in Irkutsk, fully implemented by the investor's fund Novy Dom. The construction of a similar complex is planned in Yakutia
< Back
Следите за ЭЛСИ в аккаунтах компании в социальных сетях
Russia, 123317, Moscow,
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya,
6, building 2, floor 21, room IA,
phone +7 (495) 989-70-75